Attorneys for Health Care Professionals
Integrated legal services for health care providers
Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, and with an office in Tarrytown, New York, health care attorneys Vincent N. Buttaci, John W. Leardi and Paul D. Werner work collaboratively, advocating for health care providers, group practices and provider-related entities.
Comprehensive counsel and representation on a variety of health care law matters
We offer the full range of services designed for the unique needs of health care providers, including:
- Aggressive representation in litigation and dispute resolution in civil lawsuits — from employment law matters to insurance overpayment issues
- Skilled, strategic health care criminal defense in allegations of insurance fraud, Medicare or Medicaid fraud and white collar crimes
- Corporate transactions and mergers services that focus on our clients’ transactional and contractual needs from both legal and business points of view
- Advice and representation in all areas of professional license defense and health care regulatory compliance, including issues surrounding the new Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and other health care reform measures
- Risk management and compliance counseling strategies developed for your specific needs and situation
The changing paradigm in health care is that treatment decisions are no longer made in isolation by individual treating providers. And provider groups that can effectively deliver coordinated care in line with marketplace realities and opportunities are generally positioned to thrive. To that end, a multi-disciplinary group is one in which providers of different specialties share facilities, administration, income and expenses, support staff and equipment. Indeed, as medicine becomes increasing specialized, multi-disciplinary group providers can collaborate with providers well-versed in other areas of medicine to treat the whole patient: seamless referrals and opportunities for patients to develop a relationship with support and administrative staff that transfers across all their lines of treatment. We have significant experience in advising clients not only on the legal, operational and financial dynamics of multi-disciplinary practice, but also in the practical realities of integrating multiple clinical specialties and ancillary services lines into a single, cohesive delivery unit.
We also assist our clients with their commercial real estate and e-business needs, including preparing and reviewing website agreements, developing website terms and conditions and professional advertising regulations compliance.
Contact us for more information
To learn more, please contact us online or call us at 609.297.5942.